Information for Charities
A Simplistic Concept – No Cost, No Risk, No Commitment
Many charities have historically been hesitant about offering charity challenges, fearful of committing costs and time and put off by the commitment of high minimum numbers and perhaps the lack of recruitment.
No Risk, No Cost, No Commitment – It’s All Explained Here…
There is no financial risk or costs to the charity whatsoever because:
- We do not expect trip fees until the client has fulfilled their pledged funding targets in accordance with our agreed schedule.
- There are no fees payable to us for any form of set up or administration or PR support/assistance.
- We do not charge the charity for sole occupation (even if by default), or due to low group numbers.
No formal, or promised commitment is requested or expected for any recruitment numbers.
It is in the charity’s hands as to what type of promotion and how much of it they wish to use to promote our challenges/treks.
Our support costs nothing and it goes a long way:
- Branded e-flyers, for use in email shots, newsletters or on webpages.
- Images to support any website promotion.
- Pledge forms all done for you.
- We deal with all bookings and subsequent queries about the trip.
- Dedicated webpages if you wish to take on dedicated events outside of those advertised.
If you require any clarification or wish to discuss, call us on 01529 488159 or email [email protected]
A minimum of 2 people! That is often our minimum group number. It has to be one of, if not, the lowest in the industry.
By doing so, we guarantee the group’s departure at a very early stage, which in turn allows fundraising to begin. There is nothing worse than fundraising for months only to be informed that your trip has been cancelled due to lack of numbers. We don’t do it.
There are no supplementary costs:
- All fuel surcharges – included.
- All airport taxes – included.
- Supplements due to low numbers – Nil.